View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 11:59 PM   #42
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
Sarahw2275,

I have used a virtual credit card in the past. I wanted access to the iTunes store, but since I live in China and do not know anyone in the States, I tried their service. It actually worked painlessly. I sent them $22 via Paypal, and they sent me a credit card number, with a name and address from Las Vegas, with $20 on it available. The card only lasted for a few months but it is enough time to make a purchase. No complaints.

Here is the link to the company I used to get a virtual credit card.

Unlinq Virtual Credit Card

Last edited by Tom Swift; 11-25-2007 at 12:00 AM. Reason: added a name
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote