View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 04:03 AM   #36
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD
Hi GeoffR,

Your post is really a very good thing for "classic" users because it's a good grouping of all important functions brought by new firmwares.

Only one thing : I think you should talk too about one of the most important add-ons that is not integrated directly in kobo's devices and their firmwares and that is used and waited by a lot of users of e-readers : the night mode (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=212162 .

I don't understand why this function, that is for me one of the biggest, is not directly integrated on an e-reader because that is the case of all the other devices on the market excepted the kobos ! it's a MUST.

NB : sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

Last edited by akorx; 10-04-2015 at 05:22 AM.
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote