View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 11:11 AM   #3
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Dear Harry,
I'm brand new to uploading and in my second, https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=232326, it failed - possibly because it was very big (25 MB) - so I put the link to the Gallica website, but it doesn't appear in the list of new ebooks. Is there a way to upload big files?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

EDIT: I just saw that it needs "added value", which it hasn't (neither has my first upload). I just wanted to alert to what appears to me interesting books in a site that I don't see often mentioned. If there is an appropriate forum, can you move it there, as well as my first upload - or suppress them if you deem fit?

Last edited by anacreon; 01-28-2014 at 11:16 AM.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote