View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:27 AM   #28
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Now I don't even begin to understand the "how" of this, but if it would be possible to allow access to the "email to kindle" and the store without Amazon getting a report on everything I do or "upgrading" , by allowing only 3g access that sounds interesting. Can it me done? A switch to turn wifi off and leave 3g on? Would it block big brother or just slow him down?

Please ignore me if I am being an ignorant pest......
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote