View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 11:29 AM   #11
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
TBH, the moon+ reader dictionary (colordict ?) is pretty much an abandoned project.
you can, as said above , install it but it is a confusing and multi-step process
you can, I think, set Moon's dictionary options to go online instead and use a better online dictionary
I didn't keep how-to notes either! it is less hassle after google play store is installed and working as you can look there for colordict if you really want that one. it's only plus point is that it works offline, but I always use my moon+ online so that it saves my reading position and highlights and bookmarks to dropbox.

with hands free alexa on that tablet you can probably ask for dictionary definitions instead
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote