View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #141
Dungeone
Dungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
Hello. I registered just to say thanks for your excellent comic book reader, I use it all the time, and I've spend hours with it on trips and just relaxing. So thank you!

I also have some suggestions if you want them:
- Most comics have a two-page spread once in a while, and turning the viewer from portrait to landscape and back, is multiple button clicks. How about a shortcut to just flip between portrait and landscape? Zoom buttons perhaps?

- I normally read black and white comics, but recently I've picked up some colored DC ones, they work fine on my PC, but on my PocketBook they're too dark. A change contrast and brightness would be amazing!

Thanks for reading and thanks again for the great app!
Dungeone is offline   Reply With Quote