View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:24 PM   #678
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Are your fonts made for the last large setting? Because that is the font I have to use, older eyes, with even older bifocals. If they are made for smaller size fonts it squeezes the letters together. I haven't tried any of yours though.
All I can say is try and see if they are large enough. This week, I plan on trying to fix the larger version. It needs fixing because i need to make sure it works on a Kindle and ADE.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote