View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #677
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Maybe nothing is different. I'm not really sure.

But the one posted now is the final version. I'll have another one that's larger posted sometime this week. I have to tweak so it works on both the Kindle and ADE.
Are your fonts made for the last large setting? Because that is the font I have to use, older eyes, with even older bifocals. If they are made for smaller size fonts it squeezes the letters together. I haven't tried any of yours though.
new is offline   Reply With Quote