View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #20
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I am a big guy myself, but I don't kid myself about my fighting abilities. I am not the best. In a bar, well ok, but against the best, no, no and no.

BUT I have known and transported the best fighters in the world. I have put them down for missions, I have picked them up, and I have in the old days backed them up with firepower.

Height is not a true measure of lethalness. Nor is weight.
That is not to say height and weight don't count, but quickness, skill and brains count as much.

Besides they will photograph the movie to make Tom Cruise bigger just like they do with many of the movie stars.

I think I have this right. Humphrey Bogart was a little guy, but they photographed him to look big. Then one day they wanted him to run in a scene and had the cameras set up, and said "go." He was like scat, gone! The camera couldn't keep up. They said do it again, but run slow please.

I don't like Cruise's religion and his sometimes craziness, but his acting, and his women are top notch.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote