View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #266
wildcolor
Enthusiast
wildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: kindle 4nt
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
semi-colons: Yes
commas: No
And that '' is two ' not a single "

The behavior you describe is what I would expect, vnc is usually optimized to only update parts of the screen that changed.
Great thanks. I actuall thought that was a single ". But I actually do not understand what does the command do. And my screen still do not update the whole frame. It only partial updates.

If I understood it correctly. The command looks a like a while loop? So it means sleep 8 second then execute the eips ' ' command????? what does do eips ' ' means?

if it doesn't update the entire frame, it leaves all sort of unwanted marks in the next frame...

Last edited by wildcolor; 12-10-2012 at 11:42 AM.
wildcolor is offline   Reply With Quote