View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 03:42 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
Same. It's better than I expected. I loaded my work PDFs to it so i can take notes on it
Sadly around here, that is not permitted. Most of the work PDFs are considered confidential documents with a rather annoying watermark to make it hard to miss and uploading them to a third party and especially to third party servers located in a foreign country is a reason for termination.

I won't even get into the issues with attempting to share annotations with a group when the annotations are not written to the PDF file.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote