View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 08:26 PM   #3
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O; RealMe X2 Pro
I'm posting this here because I only learned about Freda from a recent thread at MR, and because this is not a "support request" as per the format of the email generated from within the app. This is simply a heads up that the Android version has a BIG problem rendering Unicode devanagari it seems. I've attached 3 screenshots, one showing Freda on my Win10 64 Pro PC, one showing Freda on my Lenovo P10 Tablet, and one showing Moon Reader Pro on the same tablet (to show it's not a font availability issue).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FredaWin10.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	179858   Click image for larger version

Name:	freda-android.png
Views:	40
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	179859   Click image for larger version

Name:	moonreader.png
Views:	41