Thread: MyMustReads
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 12:20 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowe View Post
There's an Android app that should work on any e-reader running Android 4.4 upwards with play store. There's alternatives, but the main brand for this is https://www.boox.com

I haven't tried MyMustReads, but use my local library app (RBDigital) all the time on my Boox Nova 2.
RBDigital needs no special app.It's just ePub using Adobe's Adept DRM. Just install ADE 2.0.1 and you can download them as ePub and not need to use an app. You just need a Reader capable of handling the DRM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote