View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 08:48 PM   #9
sucah
Connoisseur
sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK 3G, KT 3G, KPW, Odyssey HD, T1, 350, Glo, Mini, Aura HD, KPW2 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Now I'm slightly confused. In your post above, you said that you were looking at the title on the Kindle home page? The Kindle definitely does display the title from the metadata, not the filename.
Sorry, the first try I use Stanza and side load to Kindle with different library, the one without Metadata Plugboards for Mobi (I have more than one library with calibre) and metadata plugboards doesnt work for all library, you must set metadata plugboards for each library.
sucah is offline   Reply With Quote