View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #5
digital_steve
Muppet
digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
However if you previously had checked Use cover from source file then the conversion will keep using the cover from the source file (see attached). I always leave this unchecked and I always have calibre use the cover I put in the calibre library.

Also ensure you don't have No default cover checked under epub output(see attached).
Good info mate and this is exactly what i have done, with nil result... even with deleting the sony thumbnails so it extracts them again on resync

I literally (heh) can't get covers to stick on 4 books. They show up initially, then the sony screen refreshes and seems to take the first page of the book instead... which is hideous.

I even changed the 'save cover seperately' option as well to see if i got any joy.

I'm stumped on this one.

digital_steve is offline   Reply With Quote