View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_steve View Post
I seem to remember an option for embedding the cover into the epub as the first page was an option in calibre (or im going mad), but i can't seem to find this anymore.
This isn't a option it is the default. Do nothing and calibre will use whatever cover you have in calibre during the conversion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_steve View Post
I've already converted them epub -> epub plenty of times trying to fix it
Converting epub to epub is the solution.

However if you previously had checked Use cover from source file then the conversion will keep using the cover from the source file (see attached). I always leave this unchecked and I always have calibre use the cover I put in the calibre library.

Also ensure you don't have No default cover checked under epub output(see attached).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	epub_output.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	63192   Click image for larger version

Name:	Usesourcecover.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	63193  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-21-2010 at 12:12 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote