View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
"furthest read page" eliminated from Go To menu

I tried to use the "Furthest read page" item in the Go To submenu and discovered it has been eliminated from version 1.5 on the Nook.

I thought maybe I was dreaming that it was in version 1.4, but I checked the 1.4 manual and sure enough, it used to be there, and there is no mention of it in the 1.5 manual.

I am surprised that they eliminated it, and also surprised there have been no complaints about it so far. Although I didn't use it much, it did come in handy sometimes.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote