View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #296
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp View Post
"Save as eBook" is one of the most popular features (maybe even the most popular feature) of Atlantis Word Processor. But it has plenty more stuff to offer. In first place it is a word processor, not just a conversion tool.
yes, I would agree. It is quickly becoming my ePub generation tool. Much less work that Sigil. You might want to consider the ability to kick off KindleGen after the ePub so that you would have all the eBook bases covered.

Things I still miss are flow of text around images and some minimal table support.

One thing I noticed is its ability to generate a paper booklet as well. It can rearrange the the printed pages so that you can just print a booklet, stack the pages together, fold the paper and half, staple the seam and you have a book! You do have to run the pages through twice for a double sided booklet if your printer doesn't do double sided. Nice feature.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote