View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #286
awp
Addict
awp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
I did not mean a space like the character. I meant space as in distance.
In MS Word documents, a margin above a paragraph is called "space before". Atlantis is a word processor, and it is normal that it sticks with the "word processing" terminology, not HTML or CSS terminology. This "space before" is supposed to be saved to EPUB as a "margin-top" CSS property.

If you have a document containing a paragraph with non-nil "space before" (or "margin-top"), and Atlantis does not save this "top margin" to EPUB correctly, please email or upload your document file. As I said, I cannot reproduce this problem.

Last edited by awp; 05-20-2013 at 04:45 PM.
awp is offline   Reply With Quote