View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #14
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Why fight it?

There is no question that for Bible reading the Franklin BIB 475 beats all the eReaders and costs less than $ 83 at Amazon. Verses can be found in seconds and themes and words can all be looked up in the included Holman Bible Reference.

I wouldn't live without it.

For other books I use my Sony PRS 505 and for PC reading I use Kindle for PC, Sony eBook Library, BN eReader and Microsoft Reader.

However, once Franklin comes out with the next generation for the BIB 475, I'll buy that as well.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote