View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #13
All4Fun
Zealot
All4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-books

Device: iPad, Blackberry Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
It's actually possible to create a third level TOC to navigate down to the verse level. I just haven't done that because I'm not sure if there is really any need for it, and it would take a long time to actually generate the ePub file.

At some point I plan to return to my bible, and add some internal hyperlinks to navigate between books and chapters without having to return to the external TOC. However, I'm not sure how this will affect loading and page turning speed.
IMO, I think what you've done is adequate enough. Of course, no one will complain if you created a third level TOC to access the verses. I just don't think it's necessary.

Let's put it this way, what you've done thus far with the KJV Bible is far superior to my experiences with the NIV Bible from Zondervan.
All4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote