View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 06:02 AM   #8
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
You can also refine the searches by playing with some of the other fields. For example, adding &node=157305011 gives mysteries, 158566011 is romance, 157325011 is non-fiction, etc. Those are the only three I know right now...I'm sure other folks know other nodes, like sci-fi...

You can also search, for example, for the classics, which mostly have (Enriched Classics) in the title by adding &title=classics to the search.

So a little creativity can help knock down the hundreds of titles to something manageable.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote