View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan M View Post
Okay, I didn't find any I/O event items in red or otherwise.
I ran chkdsk F and then R for good measure. It fixed "errors in the uppercase file" and ended with:

488384000 KB total disk space.
369978700 KB in 207818 files.
108888 KB in 85175 indexes.
0 KB in bad sectors.
379216 KB in use by the system.
65536 KB occupied by the log file.
117917196 KB available on disk.

4096 bytes in each allocation unit.
122096000 total allocation units on disk.
29479299 allocation units available on disk.

I don't understand why I can see folders with books and calibre doesn't show that stuff. Can you explain as simply as possible how to fix this? I appreciate your help.
The path must match exactly. Calibre is still case sensitive, even if Windows isn't. (I included a screen shot of the DB entry)

Which doesn't answer why Calibre could not recover your Library by reading the OPF file within the folder. (I think, Recover uses the current path of where it found the OPF. The OPF does not contain location.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PathNames.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	99829  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote