View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #9
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
As bill_mchale and quantumiguana stated.

If you include all books in their entirety than that is wrong. Many books including fiction contain some knowledge, although few contain original knowledge.

Posting books because they can contain knowledge is just a thinly veiled excuse for .....

And I imagine that all knowledge would mean what government security agencies are doing, who is sleeping with whom, and exactly how you or your neighbours are spending his/her/their free time.

Pretty scary stuff IMO and while I could possibly be morbidly interested on occasion I prefer not to know everything about everybody or have everybody know every thing about me.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote