View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #1
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Access to Knowledge: YEA or NAY

Greetings! It's time for a fantastically futile?? poll

If a website hosts all knowledge and gives access to everyone, but donates any profit received through the site to relevant charities (educational facilities etc...) Should the site be allowed to exist?

By all knowledge I mean anything that the site wishes to distribute. It would of course be hard to imagine a site hosting all knowledge.

And by profit I mean anything more than is required for the site's administrators to live nicely... I think you get what I mean.

To me this is the only question worth considering in the coming era of widespread ereader adoption.

Last edited by Giggleton; 02-22-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote