View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #11
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Its all a function of your needs and preferences:
[snipped all of fjtorres' excellent points on how awesome the PB360 is...]

And (finally) do you care enough about enough of them to justify the cost?

Your call.
I just have to add to this because this just came into my mind as I was reading all of fjtorres' points/questions. Yes, the PB360 is a bit more expensive than other 5" ereaders (or other 6" ereaders, for that matter). BUT, for the expense, you get a LOT of functions that enhance your reading experience!

Take a look back through his list. It's all about optimal viewing of your book, so you are comfortable (physically and mentally) reading an ebook. IMO, that's worth the extra money. So, the PB360 doesn't come with all the neat functions such as WiFi, 3G, scribbling/annotation, etc. But - when it comes right down to it - it makes reading a book your way easy. Then, when you are done reading your book, or want to read another, the PB360 lets you put it back on the shelf and select another. Very, very user-friendly.

Of course, I am completely biased, as the PB360 is my newest toy...

Good luck on your decision. Regardless of your choice, ain't it fun to decide with the knowledge that soon you'll have endless ebook possibilities?

Happy reading.

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote