View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #807
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danon View Post
I have installed this reader recently and was surprised how good it is, i even stopped using moon reader now
Yeah I have been using it for years first with my hanlin v3 now with my rooted nook touch the developer buggins seems to have stopped working on it now as havent seen him on any of the forums he frequent in months its sad as he had plans of adding sync between devices. Now dropbox opening its api and google also introducing cloud for app developers it is something that becomes quite feasble for developers without having to host or run a server themselves
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote