View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 10:39 AM   #30
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnfan View Post
What? Even if you don't use them? Why is the presence of buttons a deal breaker?
I might ask why you can't tap the screen but I won't. Buttons break, get in the way, are a nuisance, and are as useful as a hand crank to start your car. Buttons take up part of the bezel that you can't use to hold the device. The haptic buttons on the Voyage were useless but at least I could turn them off.

My first Kindle was a Kindle Keyboard and within the first month the page forward button on the right broke. I've never broken the screen changing pages.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote