View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 10:12 AM   #28
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
If the Paperwhite 4 has buttons I'll pass on it.
I kind of miss buttons on my PaperWhite, I had them on my PRS300, and the only problem was that the buttons were so stiff that my delicate little flower-like fingers got tired. I'd like to have buttons, if possible, along with some sort of screen swiping page turn. When one method got boring, I could switch to the other.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote