View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 08:50 PM   #16
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
@DiapDealer...What you say is certainly true for epub 3 ebooks for epub-only vendors(that don't use proprietary versions of the epub standard). But html code in blackest's thumbnail also contains the following tags: section, figure, figcaption etc and I'm not sure that those tags would work on Kindle's proprietary version of epub 3 because they are not listed in Kindle's supported html tags list. Perhaps I've got it wrong(Kindle tag list out of date?) but I think Hitch would probably know more about this.

Last edited by slowsmile; 12-14-2017 at 09:15 PM.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote