View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 07:09 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
FWIW- when I want to edit an ePub's text in Word, I always convert to RTF.

The RTF will always need some 'format fixes' but the required edits will be consistent from one RTF to the next. A conversion to DOCX or HTML will also need some 'format fixes' - but their degree/nature will vary from one DOCX/HTML to the next. For me, consistency will always trump might be better.

BR
Why would you want to edit an ePub in Word? That just seems a bit silly (IMHO). Would it not be better to edit the ePub? I've edited plenty of ePub in Calibre's editor or Sigil and before that, doing it using Notepad++.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote