View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 01:59 AM   #32
haertig
Evangelist
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Sansa Clip v2 Rockbox (audiobooks)
This made me laugh.

Quote:
When I wrote last month that B&N was throwing in the towel on the Nook, a lot of people read it less as the speculation I thought I was writing and more as a declaration of fact (I don't know how I messed that one up, but it's on me).
You're kidding, right? Don't know how you messed that one up? The article headline was "Its Official B&N Has Thrown in the Towel on the Nook".

Funny!
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote