View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #27
markdek
Addict
markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Here's my question, and maybe someone smarter than me knows!!!

If the K3/Keyboard now has kf8, what features are accessible to the Kindle Keyboard w/ 3.4. Surely, they all are not. Will we get magnification, tables, etc.

I do know we get embedded fonts, but that's pretty basic. Question is, what else do we get.

And I'm confused, there are kf8 files (books) w/ .mobi extension, and also kf8 files with azw3 extensions. I tested a kf8 book w/ a .mobi extension, and it had embedded fonts......so what is the purpose of books w/ azw3 extension.

Lastly, should I stick w/ raw mobi books, or start buying/downloading azw3 books?
markdek is offline   Reply With Quote