View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 02:48 PM   #10
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I know, but the KF can be used as a reader. I wonder why Amazon doesn't use GG on their eink devices as well myself. It would make them a lot sturdier.
Goriloq Glass is heavier than plastic, probably ,also costs more.

From what Harry has posted , Amazon seem to have decided that glass is part of what makes the premium readers premium and justifies a higher price

I have to admit though ,having owned a voyage which was glass, and now a paperwhite, which isn't, I never noticed the difference!

I do like glass screened tablets though, easy to wipe clean with just a microfibre cloth

As to which is sturdier, I suspect the frame construction is a big factor
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote