View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 11:10 AM   #4
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
is there a list of glass vs plastic screened readers anywhere ?
I note you say that Kindle oasis & voyage are glass, what about paperwhite ? I don't recall coming across that on any lists of differences when i was researching what kindle to buy.

when I do use my paperwhite and not my tablets, pretty sure I tap, not swipe anyway.
it would take a lot of taps to lay down a mark, given that it would be pretty hard to always tap the exact same spot .
Moon+ on my tablets is set to only register taps, not swipes
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote