View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #14
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
I hope this means an update for the 505 is coming along soon to fix the side numbers and justification problem, or at least give users the option to select if they want page numbers on the side margin or not.
As the side numbers are not available at all on the 900, I think they (Adobe) have realised what a bad idea they were.

I can't see any incentive for them to roll out these changes to earlier models though. We can but hope. Justification would be great, especially as it can be controlled by the styles in each epub, so everyone would be happy - as we could easily format epubs to our own preference.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote