View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #39
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I just upgraded as well. I found the main improvements were the Main Menu fonts have been substantially darkened versus the background, the Settings were added to the Menu inside a book, AND the background screen was WHITENED a bit more.

I had noticed a very faint pink (barely noticeable) before the upgrade and now it is NOT noticeable at all.

I would suggest that those, who had really noticeable color blotches before, do the upgrade and then report back in this thread if they noticed any changes.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote