View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 10:04 AM   #33
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishsea View Post
Sorry for not posting, it's been a long week at work. I have ended up buying my friends kobo aura H20 with a slight line through the screen for £10. They live at home, don't have bills, ah to be young again!

My other friend has sourced me a new screen for £25 and will be sending it over to me. And should get here in about a week and a half. So I thought all in all that was a pretty good deal and I was happy with it.

Thank you all.
Sounds like you got a better deal than any of us could recommend. Hope you like your new reader.

Head over to the Kobo forums for all kinds of tips and tweaks. I'm not crazy about the vanilla Kobo experience. But you can customize it to your heart's content.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote