View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 06:55 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_ronin View Post
You were telling me what was "legal", and implying that my actions were ethically wrong.
No, I wasn't. I was simply stating that most images from the 1930s and 40s will still be protected by copyright, and that this is why you won't find them on the web. What "hidden meanings" you choose to insert into that simple factual statement exist only in your imagination.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote