View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 03:43 PM   #7
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Short Story Collection

Here is a collection of short stories from the Story Bytes web site (they provide me with an e-mail address and some disk space). This illustrates the use of the <chapter> and <toctext> tags, as well as minor <center>, <br> and <i> formatting tags.

My favorite stories are A Moment of Indecision and The Bolsheviks were Ruthless.

It was generated with the following command:
pielrf -i wwi.txt -o wwi.lrf -t "StoryBytes Collected Stories: World War I" -a "M. Stanley Bubien" --headerstyle=chapter
Each header is the title of the current story you're reading.

-Pie
Attached Files
File Type: lrf wwi.lrf (36.2 KB, 1820 views)
File Type: txt wwi.txt (30.0 KB, 2120 views)

Last edited by EatingPie; 05-14-2007 at 11:38 PM.
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote