View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 04:21 PM   #28
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
@DiapDealer

Crossing the fingers, here is pingouin2 which takes into account your previous remark.

With the new release, I will make another round of testing involving some other people. I suppose this release will also be working for both Python 2.x and 3.x.
OK. Try version 3 on for size. Should work with python 2.x or 3.x.

The only real change I make to the original algorithm is to build the entire new css file before writing it to the new file. That's because I can't write incrementally/append to a file (like the original does) with python's ZipFile module. I've got to write the whole thing at once.
Attached Files
File Type: txt cm2em_v3.txt (2.3 KB, 126 views)
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote