View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:28 AM   #47
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciousMe View Post
Well, if I didnīt before I do now.

I will put <section> aside then, but how do I fix it instead? Is there one or several ways?
I don't quite understand what you mean. There's nothing to "fix" if you remove the section tags. There's just links to your ancillary text (wherever it may be) and links back to the original position. Whether that ancillary text occurs immediately below that paragraph, at the end of the chapter, or at the end of the book is of no consequence from a coding stand-point. Link to an ID/anchor... link back. That's it. There are no tricks.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote