View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynothughes1979 View Post
Yeah, this feature is not working for me.

I'm new here so I'm not sure if it's my ignorance or not. I've watched all the tutorials and read many threads/suggestions.

Is anyone else having issues w/ this option?

I'm trying to send the "newsfeed" to [username]@kindle from my gmail and I get nothing. The program is written clearly enough that I can't help but think I'm doing it correctly.

Am I alone? Help please
You need to whitelist your mail account (the one that is doing the mailing) on you manage my kindle page.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote