View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 08:28 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobolover View Post
I can never find what I want.Seriously,they only have it via a leter,so you have to go through hundreds of books to shelves ridiculously close to the ground,so that your kidneys get cold siting on the floor,going through two sides of a bookcase either to miss the book youre looking for and look like an idiot when the librarian finds it in a minute,or find out its not there,but in the back OR in their storage in my old school-from where I couldn't take any books,even when I went to school there.Course,they also lack dozens of the books I'd wanna find.

anyone have this kinda problem?
You might suggest they use index cards and build an index system like every other modern library on the planet. 3x5 cards can do wonders for searching for a book.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote