View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 02:42 PM   #31
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's true, but you can get a reasonable idea from how fast the bar advances during your reading session. I'd be in favour of showing a page number, but not at the expense of losing screen "real estate" to do so, unless it was optional. The current status bar is a very efficient way of showing your reading position in only a few vertical pixels.
It is approximately 10 pixels and you can write the page number with 10 pixels.

I have also had HTML files that started with 50% indication or so when I was on the first page.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote