View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #14
AdrianM
Connoisseur
AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: nook, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaEbooker View Post
Pluses for me of the Nook: Touch screen makes it so much better to me for turning pages, removable battery, memory slots, Softroot support for homebrew, also imo it just looks nicer.
I'm curious why 4GB wouldn't be enough for you? Or even 2 or 1GB for that matter. Unless you don't have a laptop and an MP3 player and need to store your entire collection of books, audiobooks and music on the eReader...?

And how often do you anticipate changing that battery?

I don't understand the swipe turning preference either as it requires two hands on the Nook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaEbooker View Post
Also the screen is Just fine, Kindles may be better but will it be a world of difference when it comes to clarity of reading, I somehow doubt it.
We'll see but those that have seen it say it's noticeable. And that's a gain for something that costs less...
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote