View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #7
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
I collect books but I'm careful about what I collect. For example, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit were obvious buys but most of my paper books aren't worth collecting so I only get an ebook edition of one I already have in paper when I know I'll want to re-read it and when there is nothing new I want to get from the current month's book budget. Of course, this doesn't happen very often.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote