View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #18357
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Just after I started this, my library sent me an email saying that the first Percy Jackson and the Olympians book, The Lightning Thief, was available, so I read that quickly and am now back to Blindsight. Percy Jackson was obviously written for a younger audience but was fun and fast paced, I have the next book on hold now. Certainly seems to be a good Harry Potter clone (follow a kid through his schooling, 1 main adventure/year style series.)
I enjoyed Blindsight, but it wasn't one of my favorites for the year. I also just completed the second Percy Jackson book, Sea of Monsters. I am not sure I will keep going in this series, a little too YA.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote