View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 11:26 AM   #79
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Oh, I see more from the other lists. I hate love triangles. Loathe. Despise. Look, how many of us are lucky enough to know one or two great looking people who like us??? And who are actual upstanding citizens we want to know???

Maybe it's me but I can't remember being surrounded or chased by 95 men who can barely keep from drooling over me. I'm pretty sure I'd be annoyed if that happened and I'd also have to assume that I had won the lottery and no one had told me yet.

Okay, so it isn't just the love triangles (those are bad enough), it's the fact that Miss Plain Jane suddenly finds herself the center of attention for every male in the book. And every male in the book is Hollywood good-looking material. We aren't all Sookie. Thankfully.

(Same holds for books where the main guy has to fend off gorgeous women all day.)
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote