View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #1185
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
I've recently tried to download from www.libraryofmoria.com. I noticed that the pairings (or relationships) were being put under the category tag.
That's what libraryofmoria.com chose to use as their categories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
So, I wanted to put the tags from category under relationships. I tried to fix it using the include_in feature, but nothing seemed to happen. I'm not sure what I did wrong.
It's just 'ships', not relationships. Apparently I couldn't be bothered to type that much that day.
Code:
[www.libraryofmoria.com]
is_adult:true
include_in_ships: category
That will also include "Lord of the Rings" and FPS, RPS, etc in your ships column. You could use replace_metadata to remove items without '/' in them, I expect.